Rosie O'Donnell taking Sharon Osbournes Place on Americas Got Talent? Nope It's "Scary Spice"

Maybe Rosie will be able to vote against kids and pets - something Sharon was never able to do, no matter how bad they were.

This is 100% the end for this show (at least for me). I will refuse to watch it now. I hate that disgrace for a woman. She disgusts me.

She's going to be busy unless she quits some other shows. She's also a judge on X-Factor Australia which I don't think resumes until August and she just became the co host of Dancing with the Stars Australia replacing Sonia Kruger last year. It won't start until late may early June.

I swore that I was done with this show two years ago after yet another not-the-most-talented singing act won the event over better competition. However, I did watch parts of last season with Howard Stern - it was dreadful. Anyway, with Sharon's departure and Rosie's sausage-fat fingers smelling of Butterfingers candy bars arrival...well, let's just say I have no desire to watch this train wreck. Okay, perhaps I'll watch if Howard physically and verbally assaults Rosie on a weekly basis...but that's it! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)