RSN's HD questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ardbell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 15, 2004
Papillion,NE
Scott, or anyone else in the know, I have a few questions.
1. Will Dish have the HD RSN's up in time for college football?
2. What RSN'S will be going up in the first group?
3. If I subcribe to the Sports Pak, will I get those RSN's in HD?

ardbell said:
Scott, or anyone else in the know, I have a few questions.
1. Will Dish have the HD RSN's up in time for college football?
2. What RSN'S will be going up in the first group?
3. If I subcribe to the Sports Pak, will I get those RSN's in HD?

1. Dont know, but they said they would have 11 up by then.. It would be nice if they start throwing them up right now, starting with CCSNC-hd (comcast sports net chicago HD :D)

2. No one knows that yet.. It hasnt been disclosed to the public.

3. Hopefully, but no one knows yet. I have the sports pack and am instrested in this too!

bob im with you then well beable to watch the sox and the bulls in hd. man would that be awesome

Yea, comcast seems to be throwing alot of HD content on that channel too... The other day they had the cubs game on in hd and they were on the road at houston. Looks like they were using the Fox HD feed with a comcast logo and banner thrown on the screen instead of the typical fox banner. At least it was nice to see a road game in hd! I was at a buddys house and thought damm dish better add this one quick!

Even if Sports Pack did give us all access to the HD RSN's, it wouldnt include coverage of any games would it?

I was under the impresssion that all games were blacked out on the RSN's for Sports Pack subs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts