RT America?

kommie

Original poster
Feb 5, 2011
CT
I know there have been a lot of threads about News Channels lately with the recent events in the middle east. Is there any possibility Dish can add RT America(RT.com) ? Its currently carried by Time Warner.

Its a good view for Slavic News. The other option though non English was TVN24 but its no longer offered ala carte, and after Dish forced it as a package with Religa.Tv(Catholic Religious Chanel) and upped the price by $5, I canceled it.

I know there have been a lot of threads about News Channels lately with the recent events in the middle east. Is there any possibility Dish can add RT America(RT.com) ? Its currently carried by Time Warner.

Its a good view for Slavic News. The other option though non English was TVN24 but its no longer offered ala carte, and after Dish forced it as a package with Religa.Tv(Catholic Religious Chanel) and upped the price by $5, I canceled it.
I will be happy to request these channels for you and for TVN24 as an a la carte request! Have a great day!

RT America (not 24/7, but several newscasts) are carried by some local broadcaster on the multi-plexed channels. In LA, KCET 28 main channel carries it and I think it is also part of MHz worldview that is 24/7 on KCET 28.4. Point is, you local broadcaster may being airing it now.

RT America (not 24/7, but several newscasts) are carried by some local broadcaster on the multi-plexed channels. In LA, KCET 28 main channel carries it and I think it is also part of MHz worldview that is 24/7 on KCET 28.4. Point is, you local broadcaster may being airing it now.

Currently, I watch it online but it is carried here by Time Warner Cable in the North East 24/7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)