RTPI (Portuguese Channel) on KU 97W 12152 H SR 2000

iggy57

Original poster
Mar 20, 2011
Canada
Hello

I heard a rumor that

RTPI (Portuguese Channel) on KU 97W 12152 H SR 2000 is moving or making some changes soon . Has anyone heard of where it would be moving and what the TP and SR will be and will there be any need to upgrade our receivers ??​

Thanks

Reactions: c-spand
I have not heard of a change on 97W Ku. Looking at the RTPi website they say it's on 12125H on 97W but that's likely a typo of 12152H, as there's no transponder on 12125H

On the other hand, RTPi has a new frequency on 55.5W C-Band, at 4112, if I remember correctly. Last I checked it was in double illumination with the old transponder, but the new one is the one that's listed on the RTPi website

and yes, would be nice to get RTPi in HD

Reactions: N5XZS and c-spand
I have not heard of a change on 97W Ku. Looking at the RTPi website they say it's on 12125H on 97W but that's likely a typo of 12152H, as there's no transponder on 12125H

On the other hand, RTPi has a new frequency on 55.5W C-Band, at 4112, if I remember correctly. Last I checked it was in double illumination with the old transponder, but the new one is the one that's listed on the RTPi website

and yes, would be nice to get RTPi in HD
Ok thanks for the feed back .
Guess we will have to wait and see .
Was just trying to stay one step ahead if it was coming .

Hello

I heard a rumor that

RTPI (Portuguese Channel) on KU 97W 12152 H SR 2000 is moving or making some changes soon . Has anyone heard of where it would be moving and what the TP and SR will be and will there be any need to upgrade our receivers ??​

Thanks
Hello

I heard a rumor that

Thanks
Just an update this is what I was hearing about

and not the

KU 97W 12152 H SR 2000 that I had posted in the original post.​

Thanks to Brct203 for the info, with it I was able to figure it out .

Reactions: Brct203

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)