Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Effective Thursday, August 16, 2007, the Bangla-language channel, RTV, will be launched at the 118.7° orbital location. See all pricing and packaging details below.

Programming Description/Channel:

RTV

RTV is one of the newest Bangladeshi variety TV channels broadcast from Dhaka and available throughout South East Asia. Since its launch two years ago, it has become one of the most popular entertainment channels in Bangladesh because of its excellent content and high picture quality. The programming includes a rich blend of shows catering to a wide range of viewers. RTV telecasts live news bulletins, drama serials, talk shows, musical showcases, feature films and religious programs.

Channel - 805
Call Letters - RTV
Satellites - 118.7° orbital location

Pricing:

RTV will be available in the following packaging options:

Bengali Mega Pack $32.99/month*
(ATN Bangla, Channel i, NTV Bangla, RTV)

Channel i/NTV Bangla/RTV $27.99/month*

NTV Bangla/RTV/ATN Bangla
$27.99/month*

RTV/ATN Bangla/Channel i $27.99/month*

RTV/ATN Bangla $24.99/month*

RTV/Channel i $24.99/month*

RTV/NTV Bangla $24.99/month*

*Customers who do not subscribe to DishFAMILY, AT100, AT100 Plus, AT200, AT250, America’s “Everything” Pak, DISH Latino, DISH Latino Dos, DISH Latino Max, Latino “Everything” Pak or Great Wall TV Package will be charged a $6.00 per month Service Access Fee.

NTV's second Channel RTV hmm..I am not a big fan of RTV but I think NTV should stick with one channel..I am a hardcore fan of NTV..NTV is the best bangladeshi channel..:up

By the way...You guys know anything about Bangladeshi Channel name CHANNEL ONE ?

NTV and CHANNEL ONE both are high quality channel...

Channel One is available in Echostar but I wish it was available in Dish Network as well..:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)