Rules of Engagement

Yeah, it looks funny from the ads. Definitely worth a shot. Pulling Knights of Prosperity from my DVR list as it isn't funny; and In Case of Emergency is close...

I recorded it last night but haven't watched it. Many times David Spade can be predictable in his character and many times the show stopped being interested after a while. Remember that series on Showtime that was cancelled after the first season? It looks like his character has not changed on this show.

It seemed like all of the funny lines were in the commercials. It did well in the ratings, but I didn't find it that funny. Better than Knights of Prosperity for sure, but just marginally.

I can't seem to get into it.

I'll admit I don't see this show having a long run, but compared with the first episode, I actually laughed several times. But its entire premise is based on sexual innuendo, and that can only go so far.

But it is getting good ratings; even though part of that is just coming from its lead in.

CBS Renews 'Rules of Engagement' for Midseason

CBS' long-running Rules of Engagement has skirted death yet again, earning a seventh-season renewal Monday after protracted talks with studio Sony Pictures Television, with the network picking it up for 13 episodes and, as in the past, setting a midseason bow.
CBS Renews 'Rules of Engagement' for Midseason - The Hollywood Reporter

Yeap. I see it replacing Partners on Mondays. They may even need to ramp up production as I don't see it making it.

S~

Season 7 Premiere

Monday, February 4, 2013

Liz Moves In": When Liz temporarily moves in with Audrey and Jeff, Audrey gets annoyed; Timmy and Adam try to beat the rest of the company at pingpong.

S~

Finally.

I can't believe this show is still being made. I mean I laugh at it ,but it hasn't been a mainline comedy for fall season for a couple of years now, and it keeps coming back like a bad penny every mid season as a replacement series.

Can't wait, I lover this show. My wife does not care for it cause she says "Jeff" is just like me.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

On Sept 11, Rules of Engagement on Netflix was not renewed. WGN also seemed to let the contract expire. Locally it airs at 3:30am weekdays on MyNet WFLI 53.2. I've looked on Amazon website and see they sell it in seasons, not entire series. Is there any other streaming service like Amazon I could subscribe monthly to add that and other shows? I could purchase through Google but seasons start at $9.99-14.99...YouTube has I believe 1 prob pirated episode uploaded but tons of clips. I don't even see it on CBS all access thinking it aired on that network they would take back rights and hopefully add revenue & subs. Thanks...Andy

Seems last post didn't make it through..Where can I find eps now to stream of Rules of Engagement? Seems WGN and Netflix has let contract expire. Amazon carries seasons on DVD as well as Google, but was wondering if Amazon Prime or any other service carried it? Doesn't even show up in search on CBS All Access.

Sent from my LG-M322 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)