Rumor Alert!

What a waste of bandwidth...

Hey, I LIKE shopping channels. And I LIKE HD. What could be better? :)

Seriously, I would rather have it than not. The only issue is (and I know Charlie can't win on this one) will these three potential additions mean even fewer RSN games will be broadcast in HD?

Hope you guys are having fun with this. :)

It's Wednesday and what better is there to do but have a little fun!

I will announce the next HD channel RUMORED (by me) to be coming to Dish Network very shortly... :D :D

All I want is the MLB channel............of course, if it is automatically added to my current Turbo package. If that is done, I will be completely satisfied.

Very little of what's been mentioned so far is peaking my interest at all.

If some HD-quality shopping channels go exclusively and ironically into the "classic" packages they can stay there for all I care. It gives me zero incentive to voluntarily switch from HD Absolute.

If QVC-HD shows up in my programming guide it will be another one of those HD channels I never watch.

Ok out of the 3, the only one I announced so far was QVC HD.

The next channel to be announced as one of the rumored new channels coming to Dish has been guessed by a few people...

What is it?

Answer coming up... :D

STAY TUNED!

I must be right...Scott never corrected me on my guess.

By saying a few have guessed, the next one is probably BBC-America-HD.

One more to go...

And it's one that NOBODY has guessed.

Maybe someone will guess and ID it before I say what it is...

What is it?

STAY TUNED!

I also find it interesting that Dish gets QVC HD before DirecTV. QVC is owned by Liberty Media, who essentially own DirecTV. Maybe they want Dish to waste their limited remaining bandwidth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)