Rumor Alert!

The only issue is (and I know Charlie can't win on this one) will these three potential additions mean even fewer RSN games will be broadcast in HD?
I can see it now, Charlie adds a bunch of home shopping channels he gets paid to carry, and in turn cuts the number RSN games in HD in half. Great move...for him -- which seems par for the course because he's all about getting the most out of his ever dwindling customer base (while giving them as little as he can).

BBC America is my number one choice.

Second is a CW or superstaion CW HD channel.

PBS HD would be third.

Am I batting .000?

Is it a sports channel, movie channel or general cable channel?

Is it YES or a SuperStation upgrade to HD? ;)

Oh great, I am *so* thrilled that QVC will be added to Absolute and BBCA probably won't! Can we get that switched around?

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday and that they are having fun with our little Rumor thread today. :)

Just one thing to point out is that this thread is based on a rumor. However with that said I have been told by a few folks in the know that these channels are up in testing and look good. (And one even told me that QVC HD even looks great!)

So as time ticks down until we wait for todays uplink report we sit and wait... I will be announcing the 3rd channel in a few minutes. And with that said there is no set time period for when these channels will be launched. It could be today... it could be next week... it could be never... NAH thats not it...

STAY TUNED!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)