Rumor, Unofficial, unconfirmed and unverified....Speculation on the next wave of...

Was estatic about TCM until realizing it was not HD but an addition to those areas that still did not have it.

Voom is to be terminated in a little over two weeks so hopefully the wait for new HD channel information will soon be over.

Althought I don't live in a Cablevision area, I am interested to see how they plan to combat the impressive FiOS HD lineup.

I doubt CV is that concerned with FIOS.
Unfortunately, average households do not switch providers based on the number of HD channels. Most don't even watch HD on their new HDTV's!

Well that was the point of turning off the analog premiums, to add more channels.
Hopefully the HD channels that are to be added will include: MGM....Smithsonian ... A&E...History... Bio...Military, etc....but then you know w/ CV they will probably put up the cheapest cost (to them) channels that they can find just to fill the slots & then say "look @ how many HD we have & its free! (but only if you pay for the IO package ;) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts