RV and Winegard travler

When I had my motorhome I took my Hopper 3 from the house to use in it. Later on I bought a Wally and paired it with an external hard drive for recording capabilities instead of taking the H3. I am currently using the Wally and hard drive in my travel trailer.

Reactions: charlesrshell
You can do it, just don't tell them it's an rv. Just give them the address and lot number and don't mention an rv. If they ask say it's an apartment.

For connecting it though, if your rv has decent cable we can tap into it but it does require bypassing the splitter system they put in rvs. And not all techs know what they are doing when it comes to rvs.
If the cable is older rg59 we will need to run new cables using our thin wires through window, or drilling a hole through side of rv.

There are independent Dish installers that will work with RV's, I saw them in parks regularly doing repairs and installations. Dish says they don't support DVR's in RV's, but that doesn't mean you can't install one. Or have a dealer install it.

The TRAV'LER is the only RV setup that supports the Hopper, AFAIK. You just need to purchase it outright, that's all. I get customers with this setup all the time.

You'll just need a proper High Speed Broadband service to use the Android interface.
If your Trav'ler has a DPH hybrid LNBF installed, you're good to go. If it has an older DPP LNBF installed, you'll need a DPH 42 switch to convert it.