S107 XACB is up. What's new?

DVDDAD

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Huntington, Long Island, NY
I haven't had any time to play with it yet. However, most night's when I get home I have trouble getting the Mets game to start from the beginning without rebooting the receiver, if the recording is in progress. Tonight no problem. Maybe it was because it was a late start and nothing else was also recording or maybe this fix is getting some more bugs out. Let us know what you find.

Today I could not watch any programs recording this morning and I had to reboot to get it to work. Also if you edit a folder and say delete all the shows but the one you are watching , it will delete all shows including the one you are watching or recording. So you can continue to watch the program or record it but once you are done viewing or recording it , the program is gone.

For example I had 5 shows in my news folder including the View on Abc. I started the View and then edited the remaining shows in that folder . It said do you want to delete all 5 shows , even though I only selected 4, I said yes, then all shows were gone in my folder. But I could keep on watching the View. Once I was done I hit stop and then cancel twice and the View disappeared .

Also this morning I had Morning Joe recording and my local news on an ota channel recording. I was watching Morning Joe and I hit edit on my news folder and it did the same thing as before. I selected edit on the 2 shows already recorded, but the screen asked me if I wanted to delete all 4 shows? I hit yes and all the shows disappeared in my folder , including the two shows recording. But the two shows were still recording. I hit stop on both shows and they disappeared.

So to put it nicely , so far still quirky software in 107.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)