S111

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sethwell

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 16, 2008
Booneville, AR
Just noticed that my 922 has S111 now. Only thing I have noticed so far is that my remote or the cursor is not responding to directional commands sometimes.

I am seeing the same remote issue. Seems to be a responsiveness issue. If you press "Guide" then wait 2 seconds there is no lag. But if you press "Guide" and then down on the directional buttons it will not register. Dish, things should get FASTER as new updates come out, not slower!

Just noticed that my 922 has S111 now. Only thing I have noticed so far is that my remote or the cursor is not responding to directional commands sometimes.

I RECEIVED THAT UPDATE LAST NIGHT ANY IDEA WHAT ITS FOR? SORRY SCOTT DIDNT SEE WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE..TY FOR ANY REPLIES:)

Well I can for sure tell you one thing that didn't change. The bug where you can't remove channels from your favorites list after you remove a channel package is still there. Very annoying. Come on Dish it's been there since day 1, how freaking hard is it to fix!?

I knew something was up and checked to see if new software was installed because my 922's remote didn't seem as responsive last night. Although this morning things seem a little better and back to normal for me.

I got the update also. Now when I turn my TV and 922 on the picture is fluttering like some type of interference in the HDMI cable. This only happens after both the TV and the 922 are off for over an hour or so! And yes, I changed the cable and the input the HDMI cable is going to on the TV.

Disaster.

Dish sling software and the sling player software no longer play video on phone - just audio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)