S224 for Hopper and S273 for Joey is out

When I got home from work on Sunday I was going to use my BT to listen to shows on my Hopper but the BT menu item only said "Comming Soon". I checked my software version and it was back to S222.

Yesterday, when I got home from work my wife said that we had another update. I checked and it was S224. The BT was back, the delete bin is back, what's hot is there, game finder is there. I haven't had a chance to see if my previous bugs with S223 are there.

I am a Dishscriber (employee).

When I got home from work on Sunday I was going to use my BT to listen to shows on my Hopper but the BT menu item only said "Comming Soon". I checked my software version and it was back to S222.

Yesterday, when I got home from work my wife said that we had another update. I checked and it was S224. The BT was back, the delete bin is back, what's hot is there, game finder is there. I haven't had a chance to see if my previous bugs with S223 are there.

I am a Dishscriber (employee).
222 here and I've had "Game Finder" for a couple of weeks or more....I just don't get it......:confused:

Ok...I am jealous now. I am somehow back to S222. WTH?! I did have S223, but after seeing this thread, I decided to check my software version. Sure enough, I am now back a version.

My analysis is as follows. Either:

1. You are drunk.
2. It was a pre-release update and you got it by mistake.

Wait a few hours, check again, and repost. If you see the same version number then either:

1. You are an alcoholic, seek help.
2. It was a pre-release update, and you got it by mistake.

If in a few hours it is back to 222, then either:

1. You were drunk, and everything is clearer now that you slept it off.
2. It was a pre-release you got by mistake, and they fixed it.

I hope this helps.

What does it have to be an either/or?

Wicked_Girl said:
Ok...I am jealous now. I am somehow back to S222. WTH?! I did have S223, but after seeing this thread, I decided to check my software version. Sure enough, I am now back a version.

Same here ... I had posted in places that I had S223 with Bluetooth not working. Well I checked a few days ago and suddenly I am at S222 again.
STRANGE !!!!

Probably a good thing. There were probably issues with the new features and as anxious as I am to see the new features, I would much rather have a system that works than a buggy mess (S213 comes to mind...)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

Which tuner does Sling use on Hopper?

How do you force the guide to update?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)