Sacramento Area Channel Scan

Vicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2004
Rocklin, CA--near Sacramento
Got the download of new software on my bedroom set Monday night, and on my family room HDTV set last night. Bedroom set is small, old, and impossible to read menus, so haven’t played with it hardly at all. Now that I’ve got the new stuff on a set where I could actually read the menus, I’ve played with the Channel scan a little bit because it added about 10 new channels! :D

Attached is a list of the channels I currently have info on, if anyone wants to compare their experiences with me. If you do, I hope you don’t have a problem with file. Last time I attached a file the first transmission wouldn’t open, but the second transmission did. It’s zipped with WinZip Wizard.

I started with a full list of what antennaweb said I could get, so the ones with blanks are just those from antennaweb, and I haven’t checked them out yet.

I live in the Rocklin area; topography is a slight depression, lots of mature trees and an occasional hill.

I also posted some notes here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=23735 about the transparent menu that I stumbled upon while collecting channel scan info.

Vicki

Attachments

• Channel Scan.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 181

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)