Sadoun SatelliteAV and GOsatellite

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Babadem

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 21, 2007
MA
I just saw this Dish/LNB "SELFSAT-D21D" (Rectangular and Pretty) technology by SELFSAT. This is only presently availble in Europe and in the USA in September. From the look of it, it looks absolutely beautiful. My question is will either Sadoun, SatelliteAV or GOsatellite be carrying this revolutionary Dish/LNB when it goes on sale in the USA?
Below is a link to their website.

SELFSAT

I don't think it will work in the USA, in Europe the linear satellite are much more powerful than the ones here, so they can use much smaller dishes.

(In Europe FTA is meant to be picked up by the public, here we pick up what is not encrypted, it is not really broadcasted for us :()

I don't think it will work in the USA, in Europe the linear satellite are much more powerful than the ones here, so they can use much smaller dishes.

(In Europe FTA is meant to be picked up by the public, here we pick up what is not encrypted, it is not really broadcasted for us :()
I called the number listed for USA, they said they are expecting to lunch it in September of 2008. This means that it will be capable of picking up Linear signals over North America.

I called the number listed for USA, they said they are expecting to lunch it in September of 2008. This means that it will be capable of picking up Linear signals over North America.
Doesn't really mean anything. There are lots of products released here that don't live up to expectations.
Gain is still only 34.5, as compared to 38.24 for a fortec 80cm, and even the fortec 80cm is not the best choice for many locations in the US.

As already stated, the gain is not adequate for FSS reception in North America. We have been sent several flat dishes for testing in the past few years, but none had appropriate gain.

The samples have worked perfect for DBS....

Babadem, thank for bringing this to our attention. I like it when the users suggest products to us.

We will be in contact with that company.

Babadem, thank for bringing this to our attention. I like it when the users suggest products to us.

We will be in contact with that company.
That is a step in the right direction.:D:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)