Same old story on the 811. No stock till mid Jan.

shellbmb

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2003
Just got rescheduled for my 811 install until after mid-January. However they still charged my CC. =(

Nicko23 said:
I just got rescheduled also to 1/17 from today (12/29). Mpls, mn No stock also. Order was just for the 811.

You guys are gonna hate this, but my install was scheduled for Friday after christmas, the guy showed up at 7:30 am with the 811 in hand, but heres the kicker, another installer with another 811 showed up about 30 minutes later while the first guy was still doing the install. I somehow had a duplicate work order or something. So I went from not being able to get on to having to many.

Cheers from Dallas

ROLLTIDE said:
Did you order the TV ?

No, just the 811. I did however buy a new HDTV and was eagerly awaiting a HD tuner. So now I guess I'll go to circuit city and buy a HD tuner, use it for a few weeks until the 811 gets here, then take it back. It'll be interesting to compare the OTA locals with the Samsung vs. the 811.

"You guys are gonna hate this, but my install was scheduled for Friday after christmas, the guy showed up at 7:30 am with the 811 in hand, but heres the kicker, another installer with another 811 showed up about 30 minutes later while the first guy was still doing the install. I somehow had a duplicate work order or something. So I went from not being able to get on to having to many.

Cheers from Dallas"

Yeap, I sure do hate it, however not sure hate describes it adequately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts