Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Tablet question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
I got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Tablet. Is there a way to mirror to a Samsung Smart TV at all. I mean you would see the same thing on the Tablet not the All Share feature App where you can see pictures and videos and music. I bought a MHL cable but it didn't not connect to the TV at all. I got it from the Samsung website I just want to use it for the SlingPlayer App so I can watch it on my TV that's the reason I'm asking. I do have the Roku 3. But the iPhone App does not have HQ or HD quality for the iPhone App. The Samsung Tablet does.

Thank you for your help,
Chris

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I use a HDMI micro cable for my Asus Transformer Infinity. Does it have HDMI micro?

The model is SM-T210R I saw Micro on the side of the tablet is that it??

I have a ASUS tablet as well it's a Memo Pad 7 I had no luck trying to connect that to my TV also. Went to Radio Shack I call for technical support no luck at all.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It could be micro USB too. They look different though, but it is hard to see sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)