SOLD!! Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 with extras

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Currently listed on swappa. Here's the link > Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (Wi-Fi) [SM-T820], 9.7" - Black, 32 GB, 4 GB For Sale - $260 on Swappa (LUFA87078)

Comes complete in box with still wrapped charger, new usb c cable, the case I was using for it and a brand new Samsung Magnetic clip on book cover. Bought it and kept it in the box. The pen was never used still in the box. I'm also including a 32gb Class 10 SD card so you can have a total of 64gb of storage. Of course you can always upgrade that later. Please read complete description at the website link above.

Thank you,

Rey IMG_1309.JPGIMG_1315.JPGIMG_1322.JPGIMG_1326.JPGIMG_1327.JPGIMG_1328.JPGIMG_1329.JPG

Hey Jim. Just got the Tab S6. I'm blown away how much of an upgrade it is from the Tab s3.
You made a good choice ...
The Tab S4 was the first one that made huge improvements from the previous series ... the Tab S5 was a step back, sadly, and the Tab S6 is obviously a step in the right direction from the Tab S4 ... :)

You made a good choice ...
The Tab S4 was the first one that made huge improvements from the previous series ... the Tab S5 was a step back, sadly, and the Tab S6 is obviously a step in the right direction from the Tab S4 ... :)
I considered the Tab S4 because of what you mentioned and would've saved a few bucks, but Samsung made a decent offer and selling the S3 helps offset the cost.

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)