Samsung Moment now has 2.1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It should also be noted that this is not an OTA update. You have to update your moment from your PC.

It's got a few less bells/whistles than the leaked versions. I honestly think they released this as they were running out of time on their statements to get a stable release out in Q2. I loaded the official release, it's just as I expected, still screaming fast compared to 1.5, CDMA etc much better.

None outside of bug fixes, this isn't even a real 2.1 that every one else is releasing but the 2.1 that the N1 released with.

Sprint seemed to get greedy with there updates, in some areas it stripped down 2.1 and other it was left alone. Some samsung features that were still in DD03 I am noticing missing, like xvid file support. Samsung is not happy with the release but it what sprints wants probably going tosee another half ass strip down release for the hero.

Everything that are in others 2.1 releases are slove with some minor downloads.

Live wallpapers , being one of them.

Sprint seemed to get greedy with there updates, in some areas it stripped down 2.1 and other it was left alone. Some samsung features that were still in DD03 I am noticing missing, like xvid file support. Samsung is not happy with the release but it what sprints wants probably going tosee another half ass strip down release for the hero.

Everything that are in others 2.1 releases are slove with some minor downloads.

Live wallpapers , being one of them.

I don't know why Samsung is upset, they did it. Sprint doesn't custom Samsung roms they only work with Samsung to test it out. It's same Samsung dumb fault for screen not working correctly for pinch to zoom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)