samsung replacement

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cobra55

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 27, 2005
ky
dtv is replacing my defective samsung,does anyone here know what they are sending out this week,i'm hoping it not another samsung.

The odds are very strong that it will be a D-10. That has been the base receiver for Directv for about a year now. You don't want a D-10-200 those are made by Samsung for Directv. Samsung's warranty service center CVE INC. in N.J. is worthless after 5 months with my HDTV receiver they finally replaced it with a new one. Seeing this is the DVR forum if you are replacing a DirecTiVO by Samsung a R-10 is the current Directv DVR. :)

boba said:
The odds are very strong that it will be a D-10. That has been the base receiver for Directv for about a year now. You don't want a D-10-200 those are made by Samsung for Directv. Samsung's warranty service center CVE INC. in N.J. is worthless after 5 months with my HDTV receiver they finally replaced it with a new one. Seeing this is the DVR forum if you are replacing a DirecTiVO by Samsung a R-10 is the current Directv DVR. :)

my mistake it is a samsung tivo, and i really don't want another samsung,believe it or not i had to return 4 samsung cell phones to cingular
do to defects, i new as soon as i saw that dtv was putting in a samsung tivo i was in trouble. :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)