SandraC- I'm challenging YOU to an avatar bet!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
[youtube]fGIelcG0r3s&[/youtube]

I'm calling you out, Sandy- gunfighter style.

(Not really- I just wanted to get your undivided attention)

November 2nd- my Bills and your Jets in Buffalo.

I challenge YOU to an old-fashioned avatar bet! (This is a friendly bet; this is like the one I had with anders in March)

Here's how it works:

If your Jets win, I put up an avatar of Henrik Lundgvist until December 7, the day all the bowl games are settled.

If my team wins, however, you have to put up this avatar until December 7th:

Islanders_fisherman.jpg

What do you say?

You in?

[youtube]fGIelcG0r3s&[/youtube]

I'm calling you out, Sandy- gunfighter style.

(Not really- I just wanted to get your undivided attention)

November 2nd- my Bills and your Jets in Buffalo.

I challenge YOU to an old-fashioned avatar bet! (This is a friendly bet; this is like the one I had with anders in March)

Here's how it works:

If your Jets win, I put up an avatar of Henrik Lundgvist until December 7, the day all the bowl games are settled.

If my team wins, however, you have to put up this avatar until December 7th:

Islanders_fisherman.jpg

What do you say?

You in?

LOL never ever ever!

First of all, the Bills look really tough this year. Pro Football Prospectus doesn't get many teams wrong, but it does look like they severely underetimated the Buffalos this year. I do realize it's only two games, but they are off and running.

But most importantly, I will never do anything, regardless of the circumstances, to promote 'The Franchise That God Forgot'. I can't even speak their name, how could I use their avatar?

Sandra

LOL never ever ever!

First of all, the Bills look really tough this year. Pro Football Prospectus doesn't get many teams wrong, but it does look like they severely underetimated the Buffalos this year. I do realize it's only two games, but they are off and running.

But most importantly, I will never do anything, regardless of the circumstances, to promote 'The Franchise That God Forgot'. I can't even speak their name, how could I use their avatar?

Sandra

:haha:haha:haha:haha

Maybe I'll take you up on the bet. But for the Dec 14 game as I do think the Bills have a better chance than the Pats to win the division, so you have to give home field "advantage".

But you'll have to sport one of these:

FP3911~Toronto-Maple-Leafs-Posters.jpg

6223-1.gif

Thanks, but no thanks, Visitor.

Instead, I'll challenge HD MM to an avatar bet for the Browns/Bills Monday night game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)