HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Anyone watching?
Pretty good concert so far!

The Who has been the best so far....

edit from my other thread...

E.C. was kinda dissapointing, the only players I want to see him play with as a trio are Jack and Ginger.....

got to get better in a litttle while is a great dominos song, and one of my fav's, but he needed more band members to get the fat sound I was looking for. '

gotta think the Stone's and The Who will step it up..,...

Now if my boy Buddy Guy was there he would show them all how it is done. If you never have seen Buddy live you owe it to yourself to go....best live show ever, and I have seen em' all!!!

Last edited:
It was good to see Roger Waters too!

I am not watching it since I was at Christmas party and thanks to Scott,Eva and all the staff for all they do :) I did not watch teh Sandy relief i got called by a few of my friends and they told me it was nothing but political ranting instead of what the cause was for :) If anyone saw and was otherwise pleae say if my friends were full of it which I wouldn't be surprised :D :)

did not watch Roger Waters yet as I was out......have to think it was good... saw him on the pros and cons of hitchhiking tour many years ago and it was great....great album, with my boy's Clapton and Sanborn backing him up....

I am not watching it since I was at Christmas party and thanks to Scott,Eva and all the staff for all they do :) I did not watch teh Sandy relief i got called by a few of my friends and they told me it was nothing but political ranting instead of what the cause was for :) If anyone saw and was otherwise pleae say if my friends were full of it which I wouldn't be surprised :D :)
gotta fast forward through all that bs

I am not watching it since I was at Christmas party and thanks to Scott,Eva and all the staff for all they do :) I did not watch teh Sandy relief i got called by a few of my friends and they told me it was nothing but political ranting instead of what the cause was for :)

Not so ...

It's been very good all night !

The Who was great ...
Floyd was on when I tuned in originally, I unfortunately missed most of it, Bon Jovi played.
Clapton was there.
The Rolling Stones are, well, the Rolling Stones.

I haven't seen Billy Joel yet, unless I missed it, hope to see him.

Springsteen played.

Overall, very good night !

I had the Sandy Relief concert in the background while watching the SatelliteGuys Chat! :)
I didn't pay much attention to the political ranting. The music has been great though!

I think it is time to stick a fork in Mick and the stones cuz there done.....mick is real hard to look at.....him and Steven Tyler had to be separated at birth....some ugly mf'ers.....

The Who has always been great live....nice long set.....

hope it is not some mook fest at the end to ruin it........sorry for the epithet....my bad....

We may have to extend the recording time!

just did, although not sure why, Billy Joel is weak...at least when compared to The Who......to each his own though.....glad too see Pete playing Strat's cuz all the greats play Strat's.......F Gibson....lol

Paul is sounding pretty good....kinda surprised

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts