Sat 110 73 signal stength will not lock in on green

DishInstallAdam

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 27, 2011
Iowa
119 locks in but 110 flashes green at 73 signal strenth for a split second but will not stay locked, what is the fix? I tried another receiver, still same scenerio, would trying another 1k2 LNB work?

Taking LNB heading back to worksite, cell phone # is 563-380-1867, if someone would help with solution, will be greatly appreciated.

That is the concensus. I will be moving the dish, if you were standing behind the dish, how are the Satellites located left to right

That is the concensus. I will be moving the dish, if you were standing behind the dish, how are the Satellites located left to right

on a 500 dish (that is what I think you are using) run switch test and you should have 119 in the first slot and 110 in the 2nd slot. Sat locations in the sky are from lowest sat to highest sat. 110 sat is a little off due south here in Neb.

With a name like DishInstallAdam, I'm guessing that he's an installer. If he doesn't know how the satellites are located, left to right, I'm not sure I'd want him installing anything at my house....

With a name like DishInstallAdam, I'm guessing that he's an installer. If he doesn't know how the satellites are located, left to right, I'm not sure I'd want him installing anything at my house....
Bobby go back and look at some of his old posts. I wouldn't let him in the house, it is installers like this that has given DISH installers a bad name.

Wow. From reading your previous posts, im floored! You obviously are a self taught installer. I learned more by following a technician for one week than you have learned in 5 months. How can you peak a dish if you dont eveb understand the basic fundamentals of satellite alignment in orbit? Im not a mean person, and im not trying to offend you, but you need some proper training.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)