Sat2Go

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blackhawks

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 24, 2010
Chicago Norh Suburbs
Does "D" still have Sat2Go or did they ditch it? Just asking as I haven't seen anything online lately. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The Sat-GO as it was called is no longer in production. Last time I checked my sources which was about 6 months ago, they had not mentioned a replacement. Probably because it never did sell very well.

Does "D" still have Sat2Go or did they ditch it? Just asking as I haven't seen anything online lately. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

They've been done for a few years now. I bought a used one off craiglist for $75 a month or two ago and when calling to activate it (mostly just to test it before turning it off until summer) they had to special order the access card. They also made a point to explain that Directv no longer sells any accessorites / parts for sat-go. They seemed to have a very detailed script for activating a sat-go. They even explained for my locals I would need to aim at 119 instead of 101. I was pretty impressed with the CSR and / or the script for the amount of detail provided on a simple activation call.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)