Satellite 110 Transponder 10

metzmda

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2007
Is anybody having problems with 110 transponder 10? I'm trying to watch FETV channel 82 and can't get it to work?

It's working here. Matlock is on!

matlock-simpsons-aarp.gif

Reactions: charlesrshell
I need to ask for more help on this problem. I'm still experiencing issues with satellite 110 transponder 10 not getting a solid lock. I called a Dish tech with the thought my dish would need some tweaking. The tech measured the signal coming into the dish and I assume he believed it to be adequate, so no tweak was done. He did replace a switch. For a while, things seemed to work fine, but I'm noticing the problem has returned, bad enough I can't watch anything on that transponder. It occurs to me cloud cover might be a culprit, as we have been experiencing overcast days lately. Just a theory though.

Anyway, now I want to get the tech back out here. I live in Central Florida on the east coast, and I'm using western arc. What might the tech do to help the situation: tweak the dish, replace the LNB, or switch arcs? Any other suggestions?

I’d suspect the LNB, but hey, what do I know? Not much.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

Is anybody having problems with 110 transponder 10? I'm trying to watch FETV channel 82 and can't get it to work?

Let's make sure that the wires inside by the receivers are nice and tight. Are you getting any message with a 3-digit or 4-digit PIN at the top right corner when you try to watch channel 82?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)