Satellite dish yoke 217610

Snoopdoggydoug

Original poster
May 30, 2019
Illinois
Have a new dish, and a new slim line hybrid LNB !! Problem is none of the old yokes fit this LNB !!! As you see the number is 217610. I do see it on EBay, they just want to sell me the part and another LNB. Does anyone know where I can buy the yoke only ???

Reactions: HipKat
Ahhh, too bad, because I could have just gotten someone down here to drop one off.

Those are so new, I'd be surprised if any online retailers are selling just the brackets yet

Probably not available from the Dish distributors short of buying an entire new dish assembly.

I used to stock all the little odd ball parts. You need to go through the RMA department and do a service parts request.

But I got the same issue with Directv. Need an arm, reflector or AZ/El Bracket. The only way to get the part is to buy a new dish. They don’t sell the parts individually from the distributor.

So the dealer sells one, and now he can’t assemble a complete dish.

My suggestion is find a used dish on eBay, email the seller and see if he will just sell you the part and junk the dish to avoid the shipping

Granted you can buy bulk kits, but that means you need a 4 pack. Generally the split is as follows

LNB
Dish and arm
AZ/EL bracket
Mounting foot
Strut kit

Probably not available from the Dish distributors short of buying an entire new dish assembly.

I used to stock all the little odd ball parts. You need to go through the RMA department and do a service parts request.

But I got the same issue with Directv. Need an arm, reflector or AZ/El Bracket. The only way to get the part is to buy a new dish. They don’t sell the parts individually from the distributor.

So the dealer sells one, and now he can’t assemble a complete dish.

My suggestion is find a used dish on eBay, email the seller and see if he will just sell you the part and junk the dish to avoid the shipping

Granted you can buy bulk kits, but that means you need a 4 pack. Generally the split is as follows

LNB
Dish and arm
AZ/EL bracket
Mounting foot
Strut kit

I believe the OP is looking for a yoke that fits the newly released Hybrid Slim Line LNB that is different from previous models. The LNB's and yokes are still pretty rare.