Satellite finder Meter for New Hopper 3 w/sling?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ronsspas

Original poster
Apr 9, 2011
Nebraska
I'm looking for a satellite finder meter for the new Hopper 3 w/sling for under $300.. This is for my RV, so I be setting up frequently in different states.

The First Strike FS1 I have didn't work with the DPH LNBF. After searching a lot, the only meter I found that would say it works with the DPH was a Super Buddy. I bought a used one for $300 shipped. I will need to have the battery replaced. Right now I use an extension cord.

I have a Winegard Trav'ler that I use most of the time. But I will be using the tripod more often as we travel in East next year and Dish is taking away the SD duplicate channels of the EA Locals.

The First Strike FS1 I have didn't work with the DPH LNBF. After searching a lot, the only meter I found that would say it works with the DPH was a Super Buddy. I bought a used one for $300 shipped. I will need to have the battery replaced. Right now I use an extension cord.

I have a Winegard Trav'ler that I use most of the time. But I will be using the tripod more often as we travel in East next year and Dish is taking away the SD duplicate channels of the EA Locals.
Thanks for quick response... Are you using the Hopper 3 w/sling? And do you know which Super Buddy model?

Do not get the Sat Look Lite from Solid Signal for $289. It will not work for your app even though they will lie to you and tell you it will. A $12 buzz meter will do the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)