Satellite Guys Newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i dont like my current name, could i please have it changed to Satellite Guy frequenter or commoner?

you can change it your user cp...maybe

I dont know if regular folks can change theirs or not (pub members can) or if its a computer thing

yeah but i didnt change it

it depends on post counts

it had been at satelltie guys senior for quite sometime then about 3 hours ago it was "junior satelliteguy" then satellite guys newbies

someone had to of changed it, and it wasnt me

My subtitle changed recently in the small gap between my pub membership running out and my renewal. Not a big deal, I just changed it back when I renewed.

Would have been nice if my pub settings were stored for those couple of days and automatically restored, but really no big deal.

now thats funny :)

but which install? The one where he ruined a perfectly working dish or as digiblur wrote

Same guy that had 500 miles of cable jumping from the old lawnmower, to the 1970 station wagon across the grill, to the around the edge of the swimming pool for the frogs, up the side of the old outhouse, strung across the clothesline from pole to pole, jump over to the neighbors house, run along his eave, then strung through the trees, down his OTA antenna, and into the house?

this thread just fizzled my shizzle :D. lmao!!!!!!!:haha:haha:river:haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts