satellite guys reader app

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
Hey

Did you guys just update the reader app (tap a talk) it seems a bit different now..Nolonger get "notifications" and the layout has changed (Not a complaint just a question...sorry if I missed an announcement somewhere)

The app as of late was not working very well for me, even after reinstalling, so I'm glad for the update...it IS more like the old discontinued version, which is just fine wit me.

hmm haven't even checked it out in several days.By the time my wife and grand kid get done with the kindle it's time to charge the battery!Maybe I can get to try it out tomorrow.

On iOS I can now see my carrier, signal strength, time, and battery condition. For a while it appeared to be white text on a white background. Now it's black text on a blue background.

My status bar is black with white text then again I'm jailbroken on 6.1 and disabled the colored status bars in all apps so it's always black w/white text.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Attachments

• image-124299817.jpg
    image-124299817.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 117
Ugh, whenever the iOS 7 jailbreak comes out I hope they release an iOS 6 theme, or I dunno, maybe the iOS 7 theme will grow on me eventually.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

If I log into Tapatalk (on my cell phone) I get Scott's version of the satellite reader..that version used be available as a standalone in the google app store..since the update the google play version resembles the old discontinued app

Well, I see the iOS App was updated and now has iAds. I don't suppose there is a way that us Pub Members can bypass the ads is there?
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1387004230.772315.jpg
Oh, and the bug where switching to Web View changes the Status foreground color to black is still present.

I am not sure why your seeing the iAds as they are turned off for the Pub Members / Supporting Founder usergroups.<br><br>I will submit a bug report for both of them.

I am not sure why your seeing the iAds as they are turned off for the Pub Members / Supporting Founder usergroups.<br><br>I will submit a bug report for both of them.
Scott, I tried signing out and logging back in. I don't see the iAd in my Forums view like before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)