Satellite Nation SPECIAL - May 21, 2014!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Mark your calendars for Wednesday Night May 21st as we will have a special edition of Satellite Nation as we welcome Vivek Khemka, DISH's Senior Vice President of Product Management as our guest!

Vivek will be on to talk about the Hopper plus Vivek will even take some calls from our members on the air!

You don't want to miss this one!

Wednesday Night 8PM Eastern Time!

The links to listen are on the homepage at http://www.satelliteguys.us

In addition the numbers to call are also listed on the Homepage. :) We will let you know when to call in. :D

A few things for when Vivek is on...

Vivek is on to TALK TECH.

He is not on to talk new channels... he don't know when new HD is coming... he does not know if DISH plans on adding more Sirius Channels... He does not make the pricing at DISH... he has nothing to do with the fees DISH charge. What he know is his Tech and that is what he is there to talk to us about. Please DO NOT call to ask him about anything other then TECH otherwise you will be wasting everyones time asking stuff he can't answer.

Thanks!

Here is a pic of me getting ready to go. :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 7.11.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 7.11.42 PM.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 203
I just talked to Vivek and he is really excited about tonights show... and I am told there will be a few interesting announcements from Vivek as well. :)

I should note that Vivek is going to be with us for about 30 minutes as he has some real life stuff to attend to, but he will stay as long as he can. :D

This is gonna be one of the best shows ever!!

Sounds great here!! Will my ADT Alarms system work with the Control 4 that controls lights cameras etc? thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)