Satellite programming stream over the internet. Is this ok?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jeffdbs

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 28, 2003
Received an email from my uncle asking me if it is possible to receive satellite programming via the internet for such a low price. Sneaky TV I have no knowledge of what this site is doing so I thought I would ask you guys and gals for some help here. This site selling price seems to good to be true. Thanks for the feedback. :confused:

It is far too good to be true. Unless they can provide evidence of carriage agreements with the listed channels/stations, they're probably just taking $37 donations and moving on to the next sucker.

I guess what I am asking here is it ok to receive this programming for such a low price here in the United States through a computer?
Given that the monthly price is free, that should give you a clue.

I'm guessing that it is a directory to free live Internet feeds. If you look at some of the names of the channels, you'll note that they don't correspond to anything that we're familiar with.

MTV's Overdrive is a free service that offers a handful of hard rock videos to chose from. Adult Swim is a similar service that offers free cartoon clips. ShowTV is a Turkish TV service that offers some streaming videos.

I hope you get the idea.

Given that the monthly price is free, that should give you a clue.

I'm guessing that it is a directory to free live Internet feeds. If you look at some of the names of the channels, you'll note that they don't correspond to anything that we're familiar with.

MTV's Overdrive is a free service that offers a handful of hard rock videos to chose from. Adult Swim is a similar service that offers free cartoon clips. ShowTV is a Turkish TV service that offers some streaming videos.

I hope you get the idea.

Yes I do get the idea. "To good to be true". I will advise my Uncle to stick with his cable provider.

Last edited:
It is junk that few will watch, the PQ is lower than SD cable, shal I continue...

You can find most of the stuff this site wants you to pay $37 (donation) for free via google. It's a scam, most of thier channels they probably aquire from the sites that give the free access.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)