Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
If there is one thing that bugs me about both satellite companies it’s that both companies seem to try dragging every nickel and dime out of ...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST...

Catch new editions of "The Satellite Dish" at MultiChannel.COM!

However, when you lease a car, you are generally responsible for maintenance and repairs. It all depends on the terms of the lease, and can span the gauntlet.

However, when you lease a car, you are generally responsible for maintenance and repairs. It all depends on the terms of the lease, and can span the gauntlet.
When you lease a car its also under Warrenty! I don't expect Directv to put batterys in my remote, or the car dealer to put gas in my car either. But when my engine blows in my car,the dealer fixs it for free, What happend when the hard drive craps out ? Who pays ?

Agreed .. they want ME to pay for THEIR equipment so that i can continue to give them $100 per month .... ???

How about - if YOU come and fix YOUR equipment - you can continue to get MY $100 per month.

I'M paying YOU here remember ?

If your equipment fails and i can't watch the service - I'm not about to carry on paying you $100 per month now am I ?

;)

they tried to pull this crap on me, they just tossed the plan on my account and came out and fixed it.. still a Bullsh!t plan, I should have to pay for their shotty equipment?? i think not..

I had to get the freakin Protection Plan just to get a new card to activate an old satellite receiver in which had a blue card in it. They wanted to charge me for the card. In the past they would replace it for free. Found out the other box I activated needed a new card too. What a bunch of bull.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts