SatelliteGuys App Going Away?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Bye dump it. No reason for 2 apps.

The app takes a high-value place on my primary iPad home screen, but I almost always just use Safari instead. For $600? Dump it.

I haven't used the SatelliteGuys app since I bought Forum Runner. Luckily they update their paid app a lot more often than thy do the branded ones. I say dump the Forum Runner app, why pay so much for so little? If they won't even support it with updates then if people want to use Forum Runner then they can purchase it for a hell of a lot cheaper.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

I just loaded the new app on my phone. Tablet will be next. I've become a regular Scrooge McDuck when it comes to unnecessary spending. At that price let the old app go.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

images.jpg

I use the old app on my iPhone and iPad (it's how I view the site 90% of the time), but I can adjust to the new one if need be.

I honestly had to go back and see which one I was using. I would drop it at that cost, there are other options and people will adjust.

Tap a Talk crashes on my tablet. They said to get the new HD one for tablets, but want another $4.99! On the tablet I can probably just use the browser if the other one goes away.

I would use Safari onmy iPhone, but every time I come to this site, I get the pop-up that says "Check out the SatelliteGuys App!". I couldn't tell you which App I use on the iPhone, but I tried the Reader app on my wife's iPad and it is, well, not very good. I'm more than happy to use a web-based page than that App.

The only thing I liked about the apps is the "Show me my posts" feature which used to be a drop-down menu item but disappeared several PHP upgrades ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)