SatelliteGuys App going Bye Bye

Are able to sign in? Does not make a difference what you reply to. Once you choose send you will then be asked to sign in.
Yes logged in and I found the Watched threads page. I selected Home screen and it put icon on my home screen. But when I select the icon Watched threads doesn't open. It opens to the page that list all the SatGuys foruns. So close I will keep trying.

Yes logged in and I found the Watched threads page. I selected Home screen and it put icon on my home screen. But when I select the icon Watched threads doesn't open. It opens to the page that list all the SatGuys foruns. So close I will keep trying.

Not familiar with that. That is why I like Tapatalk. Tapatalk has flaws but, easier to use.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Found the Add to Home screen in Firefox. You have to select Install in the settings. But I still can't get it to open with the Watched threads page. Going to try Edge now.
Same thing in Edge. The Home screen icon won't open to the Watched threads list. I give up. Going to stick to using the Chrome progressive web SatGuys app.

Found the Add to Home screen in Firefox. You have to select Install in the settings. But I still can't get it to open with the Watched threads page. Going to try Edge now.

I only use my Windows computers for either either paying bills or backing up my iPads and iPhones.

So I have no idea about if edge is any better.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts