SatelliteGuys App going Bye Bye

Is there a way to set up the website on safari viewing on a IPhone so it views as a Timeline just like the app . I enjoy this feature it lets me see all of the discussions on all topics and forums instead of going forum to forum. There are a lot of interesting topics all over the place.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The Satelliteguys App no longer works on my Amazon tablet. When you open the app a message box appears saying "Invalid License This forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator." When you select ok , a message box appears which says " Continue to Amazon Appstore?" When you select continue it brings up Tapatalk in the app store and says it is currently unavailable.

The Satelliteguys app still works on my Iphone 8+. When you open it a message box appears which says "This is a demo version. To activate this license, please subscribe to Forum Owner Paid Tiers subscription (Tapatalk)." But when you select ok the forum still works as usual.

Although I am currently doing this on my laptop so I could insert my Dish bill on a previous thread, I still prefer using the Satelliteguys app on my Iphone. It is the most convenient to use and can be used anywhere. I tested using Safari on my Iphone to access Satelliteguys forum but it is less convenient.

Tapatalk is currently unavailable in the Amazon AppStore. But it is not a big deal since I rarely access SatelliteGuys using my Amazon Fire Tablet. I mainly use my IPhone or IPad to access SatelliteGuys and they both work.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

It appears that Tapatalk is on the blink tonight? I've been getting this error all day. The other forums I typically use with it are OK

B02F605C-2B3B-40BA-A322-68B5AF449CDA.png

Reactions: charlesrshell
Remember you can use the Tapatalk App. (Which is the same app as the SatelliteGuys app)
I realize I am late to this conversation, I just found out about this and it really sucks. The issue I have with the IOS Tapatalk app is that it inserts too many adds. I pay to be a Pub member, I will not pay Tapatalk as well.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts