SatelliteGuys Get Together

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hey guys many folks don't read the homepage so I will post this here as well.

SatelliteGuys will be having a SatelliteGuys Get Together on May 5th, 2007 at the Gaylord Texan Hotel in Dallas, Texas! The hours of this event are from 2pm until 5pm.

We should note that this is also the same location and date that Dish Network is holiding their annual Team Summit Event, so you never know who you will get to see and meet in person. :)

I should also note that I am working on a few other exciting things behind the scenes which all in attendance should really enjoy.

Because of this there are a couple things I must point out.

1) The event is limited to 30 people

2) There will be a first come first served sign up list that will be placed online at a later date for you to sign up and reserve your spot. The list will first be opened to our supporting pub members for 24 hours, if there are any spots open after that 24 hour period then the list will be opened to the general SatelliteGuys membership.

Again pub members get the first shot, if you really want to go I highly suggest that you become a pub member today. Pub membership is less then $20 a year and your also helping to support the site. For more details about becoming a supporting pub member please CLICK HERE

In addition we are seeking a corporate sponsor for this event so that we may rent a meeting room and also possibly have some finger food and soft drinks.

We hope to see YOU in Dallas in May!

Stay tuned for more details!

Status
Not open for further replies.