SatelliteGuys Giving Thanks Holiday Giveaway Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Its that time of year again, a time when we think about giving thanks and the time of the year when we think about sharing with others. For others the holidays are for the kids, the fun and joy of the holidays is gone... but this year once again we here are going to try changing that outlook on the holiday and hopefully make then fun again!

Starting today and every week through December 14th SatelliteGuys will be awarding prizes in our "Giving Thanks Holiday Giveaway Contest!"

This years giveaways include:

Amazon.COM Gift Certificates
ROKU 2 ES Media Player
Amazon Kindle Touch 3G
Amazon Kindle FIRE Tablet
XBOX 360 Kinect Bundle
and the Grand Prize...

a 16GB iPad 2 WIFI/3G Tablet!

Entering to win is EASY and the more you visit the better your chances are to win! For each prize you can enter up to 50 times a week (limit one entry per hour) to enter just visit http://www.satelliteguys.us/raffles.php. (Note: you can enter for the iPad 2 up to 300 times as that prize is open for entries from now until December 14th!)

Entry is open to ALL SatelliteGuys Members in good standing who have posted in our forums at least 5 (five) times. In addition all SatelliteGuys staff (the best staff found on any forum anywhere) can enter to win as well. (However Scott and Eva Greczkowski are not eligible)

Winners will be selected by our server every Wednesday morning randomly from all entries received. Winners will be notified by PM and will be posted to our homepage.

And unlike our competition we will give away all prizes on the dates posted. The iPad 2 will be given away on December 14th. Can you believe our competition has been advertising that they are giving away an iPad 2 since APRIL and then just this past weekend they sent out an email saying they were not going to give it away until they got about 500 more entries... How cheesy is that?

We will also make sure that all winners have their prizes in time for Christmas.

Remember the more you visit the better your chances are to win! Official Rules are posted on each entry screen.

This contest is to say THANK YOU to all of our members and staff for all of our success in 2011!

We hope you find this contest fun and that to the winners it helps bring back some of the joy of that the holiday season brings!

Good luck and thank you!

Scott:

Read the rules and apparently residents of the USVI are not eligible to enter but residents of Puerto Rico are.

Was this intentional or just an over site?

USVI is eligible as well, I just consided them part of the US since they have the US in their name. :D

I just entered for the first time. :D

Very nice prize list this year.....Good Luck to every one.

Scott,
Is it one entry per hour, period, or one entry per prize per hour?
And thanks for the great prizes!
Ghpr13:)

Scott,
Is it one entry per hour, period, or one entry per prize per hour?
And thanks for the great prizes!
Ghpr13:)
On entry per prize per hour. :)

Don't worry the system is smart, if you try to enter and it not time for you to, the system will tell you. :)

I haven't ordered it yet, but I am leaning twards Verizon.

(I have my iPad on Verizon and my iPhone on AT&T and the data seems more reliable on Verizon)

Thanks for this. You run a great site already prizes are not needed, since the help we get here is free!. I entered!

I only see the entry for the iPad. Where are the others?

Very nice prize list this year.....Good Luck to every one.

The heck with that… good luck to me! ;)

Win or not, thanks to Scott, Eva, and all the staff here. Easily my favorite site on the web!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)