SatelliteGuys Holiday Channel is now online!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am happy to report that the SatelliteGuys Holiday Channel is now online for your enjoyment!

The SatelliteGuys Holiday channel is unlike another other Holiday Channel you have ever experienced! The SatelliteGuys Holiday Channel is LIVE 24 hours a day 7 days week, and unlike other stations YOU are in control of the station!

The SatelliteGuys Holiday Channel is a totally interactive experience which makes you the program director as YOU get to choose the songs you want to hear! To select your songs just click on "Playlist and Requests" from the main navigation window then select the songs you want to hear from our massive playlist!

We will also be holding special live events where you never know what your going to hear, plus some great Old Time Radio specials from our vast Old Time Radio collection!

Tune in today! Just visit http://radio.satelliteguys.us today!

Happy Holidays from your friends at SatelliteGuys.US!!

Scott,

When I am in the playlists & request page and search by artist, I can't get back to the main radio page. Am I just missing the button? I thought I could click the top left of the page but I don't have a link on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.