Satelliteguys live coverage of XstreamHD Press Conference

It basically says Dish is considering a $29.99 ALL HD package, equivalent to their standard Family pack and AT packs. On top of that with the new ALL HD pack you can add $10 to receive the HD versions of all premium movies channels, and $5 to add your local HD channels where available.

Sounds perfect for someone like me who doesn't watch SD (except BBC America and occasionally the news channels), doesn't have kids, and doesn't give a rats a** about sports!

Heck, I'd pay *more* than $45 a month for all the HD if it also included the locals off the Satellite (currently only OTA in my area) plus any new HD channels being added in 2008.

Since I currently pay for AT200 + HD + premiums this would be a huge cost savings! After DVR fee and taxes I'd probably save $40+ per month!

Probably still profitable for E* because they wouldn't be having to pay fees for all those channels I don't watch.

CDH.

I want to know if I have NHL Center Ice will I still get the NHL Network on channel 559 during the off-season??? I do not want to pay $10 just to get Universal HD and HDNet movies when I don't want any of the Voom networks. I would prefer to use that $10 and get the 4 premiums in HD instead. I think that is awsome, I never watch the multifeeds of the premiums cause they are only in SD anyways!

I don't mind this being a movie only service.. I would drop dish like a hot potato if this services is what I want.. which is a simple download service aka netflix/blockbuster via sat.. with the ability to record 3 OTA channels at the same time.. I'm so there.. I dont even mind paying 15 maybe 20 bux for a movie that's still at the movies.. the cost HAS to be low.. can't be 100 bux a month.. wont get any attention that way..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts