Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Back in 2007 after many many request from our members we offered SatelliteGuys shirts. They were a huge hit as we sold over 200 shirts! Well now it's 5 years later and many of our members who have shirts want new ones, and other never got the chance to get one and would love to get one now!

So after a lot of thought and research we are making SatelliteGuys Logo shirts available again plus for the first time ever we are also offering SatelliteGuys Logo T-Shirts!

These are HIGH QUALITY products and we hope they last you as long as as our last batch of shirts lasted. (And the last ones lasted 5 years! I am sure a few of our members can testify here pf how long the last batch of shirts lasted.

We will be placing our inital order on September 22, so order now for the best prices!

In order to make things easier for everyone we have opened our own SatelliteGuys Logo Store, this secure website makes it easy for you to order and we offer a number of payment options. (Note our main credit card processor is currently having issues with some American Express Cards. If you wish to use AMEX please use the Paypal option. (Note you do not need to be a PayPal member to pay via AMEX at the Paypal site.)

We will have more items available for sale as well shortly. :)

Visit our new store today at http://store.satelliteguys.us

Thank you for your support!

The issue with American Express has been fixed by the bank.

In addition we are also now also able to accept Diners Club as well. (I dont know anyone who has one of those though) :D

Not heard of anyone having a diners club card in years..

Thank you to everyone who ordered this weekend!

For those who did not order yet I would like to remind you that you should lock in your low prices now on T Shirts and Polos as they will go up once we place our order on Monday the 22nd.

Plus be on the look out for some new items as well. :)

Your Bumper sticker was mailed this morning, thank you. :)

Just to let everyone know the special closeout we got on Slingbox Solo units is going quick. We only have 2 units left. When they are gone at this price they are gone. :)

Check the SatelliteGuys Homepage for some great specials plus we have added DIRECTV Replacement Remotes to our growing lineup!

Looking good Scott!

When are the mouse pads coming?Mine is just about wore out.:)

Your Bumper sticker was mailed this morning, thank you. :)

Just to let everyone know the special closeout we got on Slingbox Solo units is going quick. We only have 2 units left. When they are gone at this price they are gone. :)

What is the normal price on the Slingbox?

About $179 is the going rate, although others are starting to clear them out now that there are new models out.

The SOLO is nice gives you a great picture (almost HD) and you can use the stand alone Slingplayer software on your computer. With the new model slingboxes you can only watch on your computer by going to the Sling website.

About $179 is the going rate, although others are starting to clear them out now that there are new models out.

The SOLO is nice gives you a great picture (almost HD) and you can use the stand alone Slingplayer software on your computer. With the new model slingboxes you can only watch on your computer by going to the Sling website.

I would love to get 1 but with surgery coming up I may get 1 down the line and hopefully you may have some more down the line :)

Just FYI all the T Shirt orders (without additional Polo shirts) have shipped today!

We expect the polo shirts to arrive here in Connecticut by Wednesday. :)

All other items are in stock and shipping, things like Mousepads, mugs and T-Shirts are selling well.

Thank you for your support! :D

Polo shirts were delayed due to weather. They said out for delivery all day, and then it was sent back to the UPS center for "circumstances outside of UPS control."

Either way, they should go out Monday at the latest. :)

I got my t-shirt and polo today. They look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts