SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I made the cut. Phew... :)
Of course, you helped me. :D

I think it is sad how they took a game that was initially very fun, and ruined it. I have to admit, I don't miss it. But I did make some friends during the time I played. SO in that sense it was a good thing. But too many people too it WAY too seriously.

I use to really enjoy the game but it went to far, I don't miss the game what I do miss is the fact that there was always someone on my news feed, my days...er nights off I would always find people on FB but now everyone is asleep and I'm up but no one to talk to.

I use to really enjoy the game but it went to far, I don't miss the game what I do miss is the fact that there was always someone on my news feed, my days...er nights off I would always find people on FB but now everyone is asleep and I'm up but no one to talk to.

Yeah, with your hours, most of us are sound asleep when you are wide awake and wanting to chat! :)

Well I'm done with mafia wars. I just got tired of missions, operations, over 100 requests everyday for items, the new inventory page and I still like the N.Y. Bangkok and Moscow layout better than Vegas and Italy plus it pi**ed me off that I couldn't loot Italy stuff like sat phones.

Went from over 2,600 FB friends to 44, kinda lonely now. :( LOL.

Yeah! I am still on there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)