SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined a long time ago, but never played. I didn't actually start playing until after rocky started this thread. I read it for awhile, then decided I'd see what all the fuss was about. Now I can't stop. It's actually Paul's fault.:D

Hi my name is JImmy, I'm a Mafia Wars junkie ! <lol>
I've been playing now for 92 days.

Let me guess, the first thing you do in the morning is play, but making sure to collect your 10 politicos from the previous night; and the last thing you do at the end of the day is do the same. :)

Let me guess, the first thing you do in the morning is play, but making sure to collect your 10 politicos from the previous night; and the last thing you do at the end of the day is do the same. :)

*raises hand*

I do. :D

*raises hand*

I do. :D

I knew it. :D

The funny thing is I have thought of quitting hundreds of time, but can't pull the trigger on blocking the application. I did hide MW from my news feed once, it was kind of refreshing to see FB not cluttered with hundreds of "So and so iced so and so..."

I knew it. :D

The funny thing is I have thought of quitting hundreds of time, but can't pull the trigger on blocking the application. I did hide MW from my news feed once, it was kind of refreshing to see FB not cluttered with hundreds of "So and so iced so and so..."

You do understand that you can separate your friends (non-playing ones) into a separate feed? That's what I did. Except for a weekend in August, I think I have been addicted to MW for about 6 months straight.

You do understand that you can separate your friends (non-playing ones) into a separate feed? That's what I did. Except for a weekend in August, I think I have been addicted to MW for about 6 months straight.

I do that, and have done it for a long time, but that does limits to just status updates.

I do that, and have done it for a long time, but that does limits to just status updates.

I got a separate news feed just for my friends, If they play mafia wars it's there, but in my case it's only a few of them, but I can keep in touch with all my other friends that way without having to wade through an all day MW fest.

I got a separate news feed just for my friends, If they play mafia wars it's there, but in my case it's only a few of them, but I can keep in touch with all my other friends that way without having to wade through an all day MW fest.

Does that news feed include MORE than just status updates for them? If so, how did you create it?

What are your stats for this?

icon-attack.gif
Attack: 363 Increase your attack to do more damage and win more fights.
icon-defense.gif
Defense: 363 Increase your defense to repel more attacks.
icon-health.gif
Health: 160 Increase your max health to survive intense fights.
icon-energy.gif
Energy: 393 Increase your max energy to do more jobs.
icon_stamina_16x16_01.gif
Stamina: 48 Increase your stamina to fight more often.

Attack: 338
Defense: 362
Health 245
Energy 746
Stamina 42

Offense: 28,228
Defense: 28,284

Level 241 Mogul (dang, I wish I had picked maniac all those long long months ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBowl Halftime Show

Burt Reynolds - the man, the moustache, the movies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)