Status
Not open for further replies.

drumtrucker

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 14, 2012
48 states
at this link:

well, I guess we can't put links in here. DISH network markets/Dist. of Columbia/washington

no satellites listed. I use this in my big truck to determine what sats to point at. I was able to cheat and us Richmond instead, but thought someone would like to know.

Dang. Right you are: http://www.satelliteguys.us/thelist/index.php?search=dnall&sub=true&market=Washington, DC Maybe when quert figures out what happened to our locals, he can also get rid of the Harrisburg PA locals which have always been stuck in the DC DMA as well as the Harrisburg DMA. (Harrisburg DMA does not have DC locals.)

Washington, DC has locals again... I know I have looked into the extra channels showing up in the DC DMA before, but I will look at them again this weekend.

Washington, DC has locals again... I know I have looked into the extra channels showing up in the DC DMA before, but I will look at them again this weekend.

Thank you qwert1515, and I apologize for misspelling your name above. :(

By the way, the Harrisonburg PA locals have been showing up in the DC locals long before your stewardship of TheList. So (I hope) nobody is blaming you for this. :)

Is it possible that some potion of the DC DMA gets Harrisburg?

By the way, the Harrisonburg PA locals have been showing up in the DC locals long before your stewardship of TheList. So (I hope) nobody is blaming you for this. :)
QWERT1515 is the creator of the List. That's his baby and I can't thank him enough for his hard work on it. He also totally rewrote the uplink software by hand for us! Its an honor to have him here!

Reactions: Tampa8
QWERT1515 is the creator of the List. That's his baby and I can't thank him enough for his hard work on it. He also totally rewrote the uplink software by hand for us! Its an honor to have him here!

I completely agree with that sentiment. But IIRC TheList predated Qwert's rewrite. Did I just dream that? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts