Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
We are running a special promotion for the month of September. Please see our specials below and make sure to take advantage of the excellent pricing:

------------------​

Get your hands on our WS9036 36 inch satellite dish for only $49.99 <Info...>
The WS International WS9036 90cm dish is the largest 90cm dish on the market. It measures 90X99cm and is an excellent choice for your miniBUD ( C band on a Ku band dish) project. Use the WSKU2C Conical Scalar Ring Kit along with the WS International DMX241 C band LNBF and get excellent results. BUY NOW

------------------​

Get the DMX741 CKu LNBF for only $29.99 <Info...>
Use DMX741 LNBF to pickup C band signals and Ku band signals at the same time. Use the built in 22KHz switch to switch between C and Ku band or use your own external 22KHz switch or DiSEqC switch. With standard Ku band, you can use this LNBF with 4DTV receivers. Get excellent performance from WS International DMX line of LNB and LNBFs. BUY NOW

------------------​

Get a heavy duty 4X1 DiSEqC switch, WS4120HD with weather enclosure for $5.00 <Info....>
If you have not yet tried the WS International heavy duty 4X1 switch, this your chance. This switch comes with a fully waterproof enclosure and is wall or pole mountable. Excellent choice to use with your QPH031 or as an external switch for your C/Ku LNBF. BUY NOW

------------------​

With football season upon us, lock in your signal fast @ tailgates with the SF99 KIT for only $12.99<Info....>

New SF99 Signal Finder Kit! This kit is one of our most popular products. End-Users love it because it comes with everything they need to install their stationary or motorized satellite system. The kit includes a high quality military style compass, 6 feet of RG6 cable, battery case that will fit 10 AA batteries to power the meter, universal battery cable, and the new SF99 signal finder with built in 22KHz and Polarity indicator. BUY NOW

------------------​

*Offer valid while supplies last.
*Must place order online.

I'm only allowed one antenna without getting a special permit. If my new BUD doesn't bring in Ku OK, I'll consider "jumping through the hoops" to get the permit for a second, dedicated Ku. Hopefully, there'll be more to watch on Ku down the road.

I'm only allowed one antenna without getting a special permit. If my new BUD doesn't bring in Ku OK, I'll consider "jumping through the hoops" to get the permit for a second, dedicated Ku. Hopefully, there'll be more to watch on Ku down the road.

There are no hoops to jump through for a 1 meter or less Ku dish. You can have as many as you need to receive the signals you want to receive. FCC Fact Sheet on Placement of Antennas

Status
Please reply by conversation.