Status
Not open for further replies.

msticker

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 15, 2006
Houston, TX
In the last couple of days, the Satelliteguys Reader app on my iPhone 5 crashes every time I try to open a thread. I even tried removing and reinstalling the app but still no luck. I'm not having any trouble with any other apps.

Not having any issues here, but with that said we uploaded a new version the other day to Apple which is supposed to correct some crash issues and now we wait for them to approve it and get it online. :)

I had to stop using it on my iPad mini. Could only look at a couple of threads before a crash.

Crashing constantly here on my iPhone 5s running iOS 7.0.4. I'm typing this via Safari.

I have e-mailed five or six reports, then figured the developers will get the point.

I'm a brand-new user to this app, and was excited to begin to use it. I am a dish network technician and was excited about the different forums. To my dismay, every time I try to open a thread it automatically crashes. I'm really close to deleting this friggn thing! Can somebody please shed some light on what the malfunction is.
-Another Dish Network Technician-

Crashing constantly here on my iPhone 5s running iOS 7.0.4. I'm typing this via Safari.

I have e-mailed five or six reports, then figured the developers will get the point.

Its not going to help...the new software which fixes the issue has been sent to Apple already, we are waiting for them to review it and release it. Nothing the devolopers can do to speed up Apple.

Hopefully the new software will be released tonight.

Just got word it is now in Review.

Dear Scott Greczkowski,
The status for the following app has changed to In Review.

App Name: SatelliteGuys Reader
App Version Number: 3.3.17
App SKU: SatguyApp
App Apple ID:600031305

Ok it should start appearing in the App Store shortly (Hopefully later tonight!!)

Dear Scott Greczkowski,
The status for the following app has changed to Processing for App Store.

App Name: SatelliteGuys Reader
App Version Number: 3.3.17
App SKU: SatguyApp
App Apple ID:600031305

Anyone get the update yet? Report in when you do, Apple has said it has been released to the store, but may take up to 24 hours until it reaches all their servers.

Anyone get the update yet? Report in when you do, Apple has said it has been released to the store, but may take up to 24 hours until it reaches all their servers.
I saw it and grabbed it, but I use the old app and don't have experience with the old crashing version to compare the new one to.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Scott working good here!!! :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited:
I just updated and so far so good.

Now- is there any way to see what version you have while you're in the app?

Thank you. Good to know I wasn't overlooking something obvious.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I responded in the iPad thread, but I'll chime in here by responding with a post from the fixed App.

Also fixed, BTW, is the text color in the top header inverting when changing to Web View and back again. With this version it stays white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)