Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Last year we sold SatelliteGuys shirts and Hats, and the sale was a huge success, as we sold over 100 shirts and hats to members! (Although we did lose money as my wife figured out the shipping costs wrong...)

Anyways over the past few weeks a number of SatelliteGuys members have contacted me asking if they could buy shirts and hats (or for some folks additional shirts and hats!)

So because of the number of folks asking us we are thinking about doing it again this year.

Last year we did everything at cost (and because of my wifes shipping mistake we actually lost money on the deal) so this year we be doing this as a funds raiser to help offset the cost of our new server and additional cost of hosting this server at our ISP. (In addition the cost of the shirts increased from our supplier)

Last year we charged what we paid for each shirt which was $14.99, and we charged a flat rate of $5 per order for shipping.

This year if we do this we plan on charging $21.99 for the first shirt you order then $19.99 for each additional shirt in your order. (Note shirts larger then XL will have an additional $2 per size surcharge from the shirt company i.e. Size 2xl $2 additional, 3xl $4 additional)

Shipping will be a flat rate of $6 in the USA. Once again we would not be able to ship the shirts to Canada due to paperwork, customs etc...

Hats will once again also be available this year for a cost of $16.99 (free shipping with a shirt, or with no Shirt then shipping is $6.

Our profit on each shirt is between $4 and $6 and on the hats it is $3.

The $6 shipping fee is not enough to pay for shipping to all areas, but since this time we are making a slight profit we know we won't be paying out of pocket as we did last time. :)

If you got a shirt or hat last time, you know how high quality these items were made. We were very happy with the quality and will be using the same shirts / company this time around.

In order to do this again we need to sell a minimum of 50 shirts to quality for this pricing from the shirt company, less then 50 and the costs per shirt would be above the price we are quoting above.

So if you are interested please let us know here, so that we can guage if it is worth it for us to do this again.

Thank you for your feedback!

coolio. I will take a shirt( is size Medium available for shirt?) and hat.

Any chance of doing T-shirts? If so, I'd be in for a couple.

I have thought about doing T Shirts before, however I wouldnt do one without a cool looking design.

I have thought about doing T Shirts before, however I wouldnt do one without a cool looking design.

Well hell, the SatelliteGuys logo isn't cool enough? I think a T-shirt with the SatGuys logo, a satellite dish under that and the words "FTA Team" would be bitchin'!

If there is enough demand for TShirts, we can do those too. Short sleeve I would guess the price to be about 12 per shirt, and LS for 15. Shipping at the original price ($6), but could be bundled with other things at no additional cost.

I hope my experience from last year makes this year go smoother. :)

I would be in for a T-shirt for sure! I really don't wear polo shirts so I'm not really interested there.

How about some shirts with a collar so i can wear it golfing to advertise this great site at all of the course's i play at thru out the year.

But i guess a hat would work as I wear one every time I golf.

How about some shirts with a collar so i can wear it golfing to advertise this great site at all of the course's i play at thru out the year.

But i guess a hat would work as I wear one every time I golf.

The polo shirts have a collar. They're great for the biz casual office like mine.

I love my 2 :)

Take a look at the first message, click on the picture of the fat guy (me) and it will expand and you can see what the shirt and hat really look like. :)

Just my opinion on a tee...

Small logo on front, just like the polo, off to the side, and a big one on the back in the center closer to the top.

Possibly, on the back, under the big SatelliteGuys.US logo, maybe a small logo of each of the Gold sponsors, like at the top of the page... ( Not for free, leave that up to Scott )

Anyway, definately interested in at least one Polo, and One Tee if available.

Last edited:
I'd be in for a polo shirt and a hat. Didn't order last year and would like them now. Hopefully you get enough interest to do it again.

Just my opinion on a tee...

Small logo on front, just like the polo, off to the side, and a big one on the back in the center closer to the top.

Possibly, on the back, under the big SatelliteGuys.US logo, maybe a small logo of each of the Gold sponsors, like at the top of the page... ( Not for free, leave that up to Scott )

Anyway, definately interested in at least one Polo, and One Tee if available.
Not a bad idea... make it like the T-Shirts you would buy off of Drag Racers or Nascar Drivers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard Drive Issue

Server Outage Tonight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)