SatelliteGuys.US was on TV!

Michael-Berlin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Hi folks!

SatelliteGuys.US was on TV ... in the show of Christian Mass a.k.a. DrDish. The name of the show: "DrDish@TV".
I know that 'cos I saw the show and my forum also was on the show :D
You can watch the repeating of this show in America in the next few days! Please take a look at his website: www.drdish-tv.com
You also can order the show on DVD ... here: www.dxandy.com

Hi Michael and Thank you very much!

P.S. Sorry for my bad German - I am originally from Germany too :D

Matt said:
Hi Michael and Thank you very much!
No problem! I'll do my best to make this forum a worldwide favorite of everyone ;)
My own forum is a favorite in all german countries of Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and even Holland and Luxemburg).

Matt said:
P.S. Sorry for my bad German - I am originally from Germany too :D
You must hear my Berlin dialect :D
Where are you came from?

I am waiting to hear from Dr Dish. I am trying to get a copy of the show to put it up on IA/5 here in the USA. :) (Not that I will understad a damn word) :D

Michael-Berlin said:
You must hear my Berlin dialect :D
Where are you came from?

From Berlin as well (Zehlendorf)
Yes it was the slang :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
I am waiting to hear from Dr Dish. I am trying to get a copy of the show to put it up on IA/5 here in the USA. :) (Not that I will understad a damn word) :D

We will offer a lipsynchronised translation it for you Scott :D

Michael-Berlin said:
I'm from Erkner (East Berlin) ... where the Reichstag-Pilot came from (last week) :D
yes, I know Erkner, always wondered what that little plane was for sitting under the tree :D j/k

Scott Greczkowski said:

The re-broadcast of DrDish-Tv comes to the US via INTELSAT 907 by RRSat Global Network on August 19, 20 and 21. Precise data you may find on our home page drdish-tv.. As a new member I am not allowed to write the complete URL.
One way would be for you to make a recording. Another way would be to send a DVD to you.
If you need a DVD, just send a mail to me. The e-mail address you will find on our home page.

Christian

Please get this posted on UONTV if not Telstar 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Greczkowski
I am waiting to hear from Dr Dish. I am trying to get a copy of the show to put it up on IA/5 here in the USA. (Not that I will understad a damn word)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDish:
The re-broadcast of DrDish-Tv comes to the US via INTELSAT 907 by RRSat Global Network on August 19, 20 and 21. Precise data you may find on our home page drdish-tv.. As a new member I am not allowed to write the complete URL.
One way would be for you to make a recording. Another way would be to send a DVD to you.
If you need a DVD, just send a mail to me. The e-mail address you will find on our home page.

:) If Scott can get this posted on Telstar 5, as was originally advertised by DrDish, by its website, that would be AWESOME (and no, I have not been a teenager for decades). If not, maybe he could get it aired on UONTV, as from what we've seen so far, the quality of the broadcast has been pretty good, and the rates do not seem to be that expensive for Transponder Usage. Just a thought, but either way, cannot way to view the show.

greyskies in sunny South Florida

OOPS - Just realized, UONTV is on Telstar 5. Well, as Roseanna Roseannadanna used to say on SNL, never mind. But still looking forward to the show.

Michael-Berlin said:
cool!!!
That's what we need in Europe!

I read a story in Tele Satellite magazine earlier
this year that said that the cost for time on
a transponder has dropped way down in
your part of the world. I think it was the
February issue.

By the way I have heard from Dr Dish (Christian) and the DVD is on it's way!

I want to make sure we have at least 2 airings here of the show in the USA!!

Thank you Dr Dish!

Just got the DVD in the mail from Dr Dish (Christian) I will convert it and upload it to UONTV tommorow I will report here when it will air. :)

Thanks Dr Dish!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts