Saturday Night DanceParty

Its all automated now. If your not on when you are supposed to be on it plays two songs, and if after those two songs you are not connected it switches the live feed server back to the automated playlist server and continues from there.

If you miss your spot there is no button for me to press to flip it back over without regenerating a new playlist. And since I am normally not at the control panel if you miss your spot then your not going to be on. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Its all automated now. If your not on when you are supposed to be on it plays two songs, and if after those two songs you are not connected it switches the live feed server back to the automated playlist server and continues from there. If you miss your spot there is no button for me to press to flip it back over without regenerating a new playlist. And since I am normally not at the control panel if you miss your spot then your not going to be on. :)

Good to know. Let me know when you get setup for us to program playlists. Any way to have it play our preselected playlist in the event we don't make it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)