Saving PTAT shows to EHD

eichenberg

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
I just upgraded from Hopper 2000 to Hopper/W Sling. We have about 5 or 6 shows not watched yet from the Network channels. All the shows are timers I created and are saved to the consumer partition of the Hopper, however, we do have PTAT enabled so we can Hop over the commercials on playback. When I hook up my EHD to transfer those shows to, the Hopper recognizes the EHD. When I go to the transfer option the shows are not showing in the list. PTAT is turned off for Saturday's. I deleted all shows from PTAT folder. I RBR with no change. I pulled power cord with no change. What do I need to do to be able to transfer these shows to my EHD?

The network shows need to get past the 8 days, or however many you have your PTAT set to, to be able to transfer them to the EHD. Even if you have them in your consumer partition they still reside in the PTAT side as well. They need to time out in the PTAT side. You can set your PTAT to 1 day and you will be able to transfer them tomorrow...

The network shows need to get past the 8 days, or however many you have your PTAT set to, to be able to transfer them to the EHD. Even if you have them in your consumer partition they still reside in the PTAT side as well. They need to time out in the PTAT side. You can set your PTAT to 1 day and you will be able to transfer them tomorrow...

That sucks, but makes sense.

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts