Saw a small roach in the car today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symbol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Puerto Rico
Today when I arrived to work my phone fell in between the seats(Damn that sucks!)When getting ready to get out of my car I notice a small roach crawling, I killed it and rinsed the floor mat in the parking lot.

I had around 40mins to start my shift so I went looking for the place they might have entered, popped the trunk and found out the spare tire compartment uses a plastic cap so one can clean and drain the area with water,the cap had come off and I placed it back in.

if it helps my car is a 2003 ford taurus that was given to me by a family member that moved to the states a year ago and It was sitting in a garage for around 2months

any good solutions to attract the possible remaining roaches in the car?

I don't eat in the car,I dont have kids messing with it:D,the car interior is clean.

edit: I'm a little buzzed right now so I don't know if I'm in the right section :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes, right section.

If they "bug" you, you can put a bug bomb in overnight, with your rear seat opened to allow the fumes to reach the trunk. Air it well the next day.

edit: I'm a little buzzed right now so I don't know if I'm in the right section
smile.gif
Are you sure you didn't SMOKE the roach? ;)

I will try to bomb the car then, I don't have work tomorrow,so I'm free to smoke roaches all day :)

You certainly wouldn't want to smoke anything after it's been bombed! :haha

Be thankful it was only a roach. A few years ago, when my wife was taking groceries from the trunk of her car she didn't notice that a package of meat had fallen out of a bag and had slid to the back of the trunk. It was summer and to make a long story short she ended up with a car load of maggots. Had to have it professionally cleaned. Those guys really earned a very sizable tip.

Why do I have this feeling that the next used vehicle I consider buying will get a thorough sniff test of the trunk from me? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts